10 eggs scrambles (I added milk to make it fluffy)
Salt & Pepper
3 Bacon Strips
4 Sausage Links
1. Preheat oven at 415 degrees. While the oven is preheating cook the bacon & sausage.
2. Place tater tots on a baking sheet and bake for about 10-12 mins
3. Scramble eggs, add milk and cheese, salt and pepper.
4. Once the bacon and sausage are cooked, place them on a paper towel to cool off. Once they’re cool, chop up the bacon and sausage into little bites.
5. Remove the tater tots from the oven, on a cupcake baking pan spray non-stick cooking spray, place a few tater tots, add the bacon and sausage, and pour the egg mixture over it. (Don’t over fill).
6. Bake for about 15-20 mins or until cooked all the way.
7. Remove from oven and ENJOY!!!!
Made these for my boys, sis and her boyfriend and they loved it. I think my sisters boyfriend was in heaven considering how giddy he was about them. Lol