Sharing the best Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup. Perfect for fall and winter weather. Simple and easy to do. All you have to do is put all the ingredients in the crockpot.
My family and I loved this recipe and I can’t wait to make Chicken Noodle Soup again.
- 4 cups of water
- 4 cups of chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon of seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 whole white onion cut into chunks
- 2 chicken breast thawed cut into chunks
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped basil leaves
- 2 teaspoon fresh chopped parsley leaves
- 2 celery sticks chopped
- 1/2 cup of baby carrots chopped
- 1 1/2 cup of wide egg noodles
- 1. Add the ingredients except the noodles in the crock pot. Slow cook for 5 hours.
- 2. After 5 hours take the chicken and bay leaf out. Shred the chicken, put back in the crock pot.
- 3. Add the egg noodles and cook for 45 mins.
- 4. Serve and ENJOY!!!
CHECK OUT THIS MONTHS SPONSOR: