One of my favorite go to meals when I have to make something super quick is “Fish Tacos”. Now I’m not talking about the frozen fish you buy at the store but actual fish you buy fresh and get from the store, season it and cook it.
This is by far my favorite recipe because my mom taught me how to do it. Family recipe I must say.
Growing up fish was a must every Friday since we didn’t get to eat meat. We were catholic and so my parents would always make Fish for dinner. I have made this fish with white rice and its so delicious. I have also shared this recipe with my close friends. They loved it. I decided to make this Fish recipe into a fish taco recipe. I seriously hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
- 3 tilapia fillet split in half. So you'll have 6 pieces.
- 1/8 cup of Goya Adobo seasoning.
- 1 Cup of Goya Orange Juice
- 1/2 Cup of Goya Lemon Juice (any brand will work)
- 6 Corn Soft taco shells.
- Shredded lettuce.
- Shredded cheese (mexican blend, colby jack, or mild cheddar works)
- 1. In a large bowl place the tilapia fillet, add the orange juice, lemon juice, and adobo. Let it sit and marinade for about 2 hours in the fridge.
- 2. In another bowl add some flour to cover the fish as a breading.
- 3. In a skillet heat up the oil, place the fish and cook for about 5-8 mins each other side until the breading is golden.
- 4. Warm up the soft shell tacos.
- 5. Assemble and ENJOY!!!