Hey girl hey! I’m Ashley & I blog over at That Southern Mama. I am super excited to be taking over Jasmine’s blog today! My friend Amanda over at Knock On Wood Blog recently did a Q & A / favorites type of post, & I thought it would be perfect for my guest post today! & thanks Jasmine for having me on your blog! You’re the best!
1. Favorite pet I ever had
Chiyo. She was my white & tan chi-weenie. I gave her up when we decided to move back to Georgia from Oklahoma.
2. Favorite food I’ve cooked
Well I love food period! & I cook all the time. So most recent thing I cooked that I loved was the other day. I made grilled cheeseburger wraps. AMAZING! Recipe soon maybe?!
3. Teacher who changed my life, and why
I honestly do not know. I have had few that really inspired me. It has been about 10 years since I graduated & for the most part I have forgot names! I have a horrible memory.
4. The best paid entertainment I’ve ever seen
Japanfest 2014. I will be going every year now! I went with my husband last year & I can not wait to take the girls this year.
5. Favorite hobby activity that makes me get lost for hours
Pinterest. Blog reading. Netflixing. Reading.
6. My greatest skill (past or current)
I think I have some bad ass cooking skills that seem to be getting better with time.
7. The best advice I’ve ever been given
Well now that I am a mama I would say best advice is BREATHE or to cut myself some slack.
8. My favorite flower – purchased
Roses I suppose.
9. My favorite flower or plant – personally grown
I am not currently growing any. But that sure would be fun!
10. The most favorite gift I’ve ever gotten – what and from whom?
My children. Little gifts from God.
11. My most suspenseful moment
I would say my current situation. My husband got laid off in February. He went to an interview the other day for a really good job. & now we wait!
12. My most unexpected achievement?
My little piece of the internet – my blog. Or making babies if that counts!
13. My favorite paid employment, ever
The one where I worked around cupcakes all day! 😛
14. The favorite dessert I’ve ever eaten
Donuts. & they are the devil!
15. The most scared I’ve been by a bug or critter
The time[s] when I find a spider, go get something to kill it with, come back and it is no where to be found.
16. My favorite household chore
17. Favorite item no one knows I own?
Uhh.. maybe my hair extensions I have not worn in years. I need to trim and color them. I should totally rock them again! They would make my messy bun even more awesome.
18. The prettiest shiny object I’ve ever owned
My diamond tennis bracelet my grandma & granddaddy got me one yet. I have maybe wore it twice. I love it to much to wear.
19. Favorite outdoor smell
When someone is burning wood.
20. Favorite song I ever danced to and with whom?
Shake it Off. Dance offs in the kitchen with my husband and toddler.
21. The favorite place I have ever traveled to where I’d spend my whole life if I could?
Oklahoma. I honestly never thought we would move back to GA. I would move back to Oklahoma in a heart beat.
22. The most significant change I’ve had to go through and how it made me better
Becoming a mother. I had to put myself last. & I have learned patience. I know what it feels like to have my heart FULL of love for someone else.
23. Favorite environmental sound (rain, thunder, etc.)
24. Best time I’ve had playing with a pet
I miss my walks down our dirt road in Oklahoma with my dogs.
25. The favorite picture I’ve ever taken?
These.. but I am obsessed with selfies and my minis so I am sure I will have new favorites tomorrow. 😛
My Kenzie Love. 08/2013 [ 9 months ]
My Mina Grace. 3/2015 [ one day shy of 3 months in this picture ]