I’m always trying to find simple and easy ways to make breakfast in the morning. Especially for the boys. Mornings are always busy during the week. Sometimes the boys will ask for French Toast.
Here’s a quick and easy French Toast recipe.
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 6 slices of Texas toast.
- 1. In a bowl mix together the ingredients.
- 2. Stove should be set on medium low. Once it's warm, melt some butter on the skillet.
- 3. Dip a slice of the Texas toast in the batter, make sure each side completely covered.
- 4. Place it in the skillet, cook until both sides are lightly golden brown
- 5. Serve with your favorite side dish.