Happy Saturday Classy Sassy & A Bit Smartassy Readers! I’m Bri & I blog over at All That’s Glittered. I’m so excited to be taking over Jasmine’s blog today and I’m sharing some fun Spring date ideas. I shared some Winter Date ideas on my blog a few months ago and I love coming up with ideas thats work for family dates, dates with your girlfriend or a date with your honey!
The sunshine is finally starting to peek out and it’s warming up, so we’ve got to enjoy it!
- Plan a picnic in the park
- Plant a mini herb garden, like mine here!
- Visit a new winery or brewery
- Rent bikes and go for a long ride
- Try a new ice cream shop
- Find a local Farmers’ Market to visit
What are your favorite Spring Date ideas?
CHECK OUT THIS MONTH’S SPONSOR: