My boyfriend and I decided to get some salmon the other and we wanted fresh salmon. We went to our local grocery store and they have a seafood market inside, so we decided to try out their fresh salmon. We got these two slices of salmon for a total of $10.50!! How awesome is that?
Of course I love a good garlic & herb salmon. I’m sharing with you my recipe.
- Two fillet of salmon (the fresher the better)
- 1 tbsp McCormick Garlic & Herb blend
- 1 tbsp McCormick Lemon & Pepper blend
- Olive Oil
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven at 400 degrees.
- In a baking sheet, spray the non-stick cooking spray. Place the salmon on the baking sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil and brush the olive oil all around the salmon (both sides).
- Mix together the seasoning in a small bowl and then sprinkle the seasoning on both sides of the salmon fillet.
- Pop the salmon in the oven for 15 mins or until the salmon is flakey. After the 15 mins, place the fillet in the plate and enjoy it with your favorite side dish.
Do you like seafood? What are your favorite seafood dish? I want to know. I’m a huge seafood eater.
I also wanted to let you know that there is a new Facebook Group that I’m also helping out called Blog Passion Project. A group of fabulous ladies and myself included have been working on this group for about a month and we have now launched it. If you’re already part of Show Your Blog Love group that is fine you can join as many groups as you want, this isn’t a competition. This is to help your blog get the maximum exposure and make sure were all supportive of one another in the blog community.