How many of you love Oreo’s? How about Milkshake? Well what if I told you I combined the both! I’m sharing with you today a delicious and easy Oreo Milkshake recipe that’s will help your sweet tooth.
So today’s post doesn’t really need a recipe. I mean, I’ve included one just for the sake of including one, but it’s really just 3 ingredients. Oreos, vanilla ice cream and milk. No matter how you do it, these Oreo Milkshakes are a classic American treat!
I grew up drinking Oreo milkshakes and now I’m sharing this delicious milkshake with my boys. It’s perfect for the summer.
- 12 Oreo cookies
- 6-8 Scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2 cup of 2% milk
- Whip Cream
- Ice is optional but I didn't use it since the ice cream was cold.
- 1. In a blender place the cookies, milk and ice cream. Blend until the cookies are crumbs.
- 2. Serve in your favorite cup & add whip cream.
- You can chop the cookies before placing them in the blender if you like to.