If you know me I love makeup brushes. I feel like I don’t have enough brushes but yet I have over 40+ brushes. Lol I recently purchased the BH Cosmetics 10 Piece Face Sculpting Brush and 7 Piece Eye Brush Set!
Let me just say that BH Cosmetics has been one of my favorite makeup online sites to order products from. I have ordered their: Studio Pro HD Foundation (review is here), Missy Lynn Palette (review is here), Wild at Heart Palette (review is here), Studio Pro HD Eyebrow Pencil, and many more…
I love how reasonably priced their products are and how quick shipment is. I haven’t had any issues with them.
Now onto my review on their Face Sculpting Brush Sets..
In this box you will receive 10 sculpting brushes (left to right from image above):
- Small Round Blending Brush (#122)
- Small Flat Blending Brush (#120)
- Angled Contouring Brush (#117)
- Round Blending Brush (#113)
- Angled Blending Brush (#114)
- Flat Blending Brush (kabuki brush – #116)
- Tapered Contouring Brush (#116)
- Small Angled Blending Brush (#119)
- Small Angled Contouring Brush (#121)
- Small Tapered Contouring Brush (#118)
BH Cosmetics Description – dual-fiber collection — specially crafted for applying liquids, creams and powders — includes five face brushes and five detailing brushes, making it easy to define your jawline, slim your nose, and create killer cheekbones, as well as highlight around eyes, fake fuller lips, and blend for a soft, seamless look. You’re ready for your close-up!
My thoughts are the handle is very light weight and easy to use. The brushes are packed and dense (at least to me). The brushes are soft on your face. I love how its dual-fiber.
Which of these brushes I use daily?
- Flat Blending Brush (Kabuki Brush) – I use this daily. I mainly use this to apply my foundation. I love how it applies my foundation.
- Round Blending Brush – I use this with my powder for setting.
- Angled Blending Brush – for my blush and bronzers.
- Small Tapered Contouring Brush – I love using this for highlighting my brow bone. I fits in that area so perfectly.
- Small Angled Contouring Brush – I use this bronzers to contour my nose area.
Now onto the Eye Essential Brushes..
In this you will receive 7 Eye Essential Brushes (left to right):
- Small Angled Brush (#107)
- Angled Blending Brush (#104)
- Fine Liner Brush (#106)
- Small Shader Brush (#103)
- Blending Brush (#101)
- Pencil Brush (#105)
- Large Shader Brush (#102)
BH Cosmetics Description – A complete wardrobe of professional-quality synthetic and natural-hair brushes, it offers endless options for creating any eye look that suits your mood, from soft and subtle to bold and bright. You’ll be the belle of the ball in the blink of an eye.
My thoughts are the eye essential brushes are light weight, easy to handle and soft on your eyes. I love how it’s black and gold, it gives it that glamorous look.
Which of these brushes I use daily?
- Small Angled Brush – I use for my gel eyeliners. I love how it helps with my eye wing. I love it.
- Angled Blending Brush – perfect for those smokey eye you’re trying to achieve in the outer corners of your eyes.
- Small/Large Shader Brush – I use this for eyeshadows. Especially when packing in my eyeshadow.
- Blending Brush – Use this for my eye crease and when blending the eyeshadows.
- Pencil Brush – Love using this for when I’m trying to shade my bottom eyelid.
I honestly recommend that you get these brushes. BH Cosmetics is becoming one of the popular brands online. Missy Lynn and Carli Bybel are both famous beauty vloggers on YouTube and they both have their own line with BH Cosmetics.
CHECK OUT THIS MONTHS SPONSOR: