Are you ready for some football? It’s that time of year again. Time to break out your favorite, jersey, munch on some wings, crack open a cold one, cheer for your favorite football team, and spend time with family and friends. What better way to bring on football season than sharing your favorite things about football with everyone! So I bring you the #ThursdayHuddleParty with Lexi from A Blissful Haven where everyone can see how you celebrate football! Be sure to link up every Thursday through football season. I would love to have you and can’t wait to read about your favorite things about football!
- Interested in Co-Hosting? Email Lexi at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Want to be featured? Email Lexi at email@example.com
- If you aren’t getting the email reminders about this link up and would like to, please let me know in the comments or send me an email for that.
What You Can Link Up:
*Anything Football Related such as, recipes to make for Game Day, fashion posts that relate to sportswear/Game Day/what to wear to games, memories relating to football, DIY Football Crafts, updates on your kids’ football games, etc.
Linkup Rules (Guidelines):
- Follow your host and co-hosts in some way
- Link up your Thursday Huddle post, NOT your blog URL
- Use the hashtag #ThursdayHuddleParty when you share on social media
- Grab the button and display it on your blog so others can join the party
Welcome to Thursday Huddles. Where you can linkup all your football related posts such as: fashion, food, kids activity etc..
On Sunday, September 13th the Giants will playing against the Dallas Cowboys. Every Sunday we have Sunday dinner and watch football. Any time the Giants play I always wear my leggings, Eli Manning Jersey and boots. I love to keep my simple by putting it in a messy bun.
Can you believe that football is already here. I’m so excited to eat, spend time with my family & friends and watch some football.
What are you favorite items to wear on football game day?
Next week I’ll be sharing my favorite food to make on game days.
CHECK OUT THIS MONTHS SPONSOR: