Disclosure – NuMe Products has been provided in consideration for a review. This is not a sponsored post.
NuMe Products has sent me their Magic Wand 25mm. I have been looking for a curling wand that would work well my short hair. It’s so hard to find a curling wand that’s the perfect size for short hair. So when NuMe contacted me I couldn’t turn down the opportunity.
NuMe wands come in all different sizes, color, and shapes. It all depends on if you want loose, tight, spiral or wavy curls. I do feel like these curling wand work well with all types of hair. I use my wand on my hair extensions as well.
How to use a curling wand:
- Make sure your hair is dry.
- Divide your hair in sections.
- Make sure your wand is set to the temp you want and ALWAYS wear your glove that it comes with. I burnt my finger TWICE now lol Take a strand of your hair and wrap it around the wand.
- I keep the hair wrapped around the wand for like 5-8 seconds.
- Once you’re done with curling it, spray if you like.
- The wand comes with a glove to protect the hand you’re using to wrap the hair around the wand.
- You can change the temp based on the type of hair you have.
- The curls hold all day/night.
- It doesn’t come with a protector for traveling, like a case.
- Doesn’t provide a vanity protector for when placing it down on your vanity.
Right now you can take 50% OFF on any Curling Wand or styling tool.
Coupon code: HALFPRICE
CHECK OUT THIS MONTHS SPONSOR: