Are you ready for some football? It’s that time of year again. Time to break out your favorite, jersey, munch on some wings, crack open a cold one, cheer for your favorite football team, and spend time with family and friends. What better way to bring on football season than sharing your favorite things about football with everyone! So I bring you the #ThursdayHuddleParty with Jasmine from Jasmine Maria where everyone can see how you celebrate football! Be sure to link up every 1st and 3rd Thursday of every month through football season. I would love to have you and can’t wait to read about your favorite things about football!
- Interested in Co-Hosting? Email Lexi at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you aren’t getting the email reminders about this link up and would like to, please let me know in the comments or send me an email for that.
Meet Your Hosts:
-Jasmine from The Jasmine Maria Blog
-Ashleigh from Trucks and Ruffles
-Lexi from A Blissful Haven
-Andrea from Glam Hungry Mom
-Angie from Chasing My Halo
-Sarah from Sarah Emily Blogs
-Mistle from Sweet Tea Hydrangeas
-Natasha from Lovely You Blog
-Deynece & Melissa from Deux Bella
Get to Know Your Hosts:
What You Can Link Up:
*Anything Football Related such as, recipes to make for Game Day, fashion posts that relate to sportswear/Game Day/what to wear to games, memories relating to football, DIY Football Crafts, updates on your kids’ football games, etc.
Linkup Rules (Guidelines):
- Follow your host and co-hosts in some way
- Link up your Thursday Huddle post, NOT your blog URL
- Use the hashtag #ThursdayHuddleParty when you share on social media
- Grab the button and display it on your blog so others can join the party
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML