New month means new goals. I’m so excited to end this month/year with great goals. Later on this month I’ll be sharing with you my 2017 blog goals. As always we’re going to take a look at November goals and how I did and then I’ll share with you what my goals are for December.
Decorate for Christmas – Yes people we decorate early because we love Christmas so much that we like to enjoy it for more than a month// We already know that I started to decorate for Christmas like the 2nd week of November lol Start Christmas shopping// Finally started to order presents for the kids. Do some Christmas DIY’s// If you follow me on Instagram or Facebook then you would know that I have done a few Christmas DIYs for my apartment.
- Finish reading my book // Seriously I’ve been slacking on this. Maybe because I’m so focused on the blog right now making sure that I get everything scheduled before the end of the year.
Continue to schedule posts for this month
- Create some YouTube tutorials for holiday makeup // Nope! Couldn’t get this done only because I never have time. Hoping once the holidays are over I can actually focus on that.
Gain 100 likes on my Facebook page// DONE! Almost close to 1700 likes.
- Gain 100 followers on Pinterest // DONE! Pinterest was so good to me in November. 90% of referrals came from Pinterest.
- Family Activities – With it being so close to Christmas I want to make sure we do as many fun outdoor activities that are related to Christmas.
- Make Gingerbread houses
- Bake holiday cookies
- Take Photos & Schedule Blog posts for the year
- Create holiday looks
Keeping my goals for December very short and simple. I want to cherish my time with my boys and Brian.
What are your goals for December?