HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2017 is finally here. Hope you all had a lovely New Year’s weekend. We pretty much went out to dinner and watched the ball drop because we had the boys. Plus we had to wake up the next day to go Sing. If you have kids, go see this movie. It was so cute and funny. Was also sad when we had to take down the Christmas decorations.
Now that we are starting a new year I did share with you last week what my goals were for 2017 but today is all about my January Goals. Let’s take a look back at December Goals and see how I did.
Family Activities – With it being so close to Christmas I want to make sure we do as many fun outdoor activities that are related to Christmas.// We definitely went out and enjoyed our time in the snow. We got so much snow in December.
- Make Gingerbread houses // We didn’t do this. But Landon & I did at his school together, so I guess that does count. Right?
Bake holiday cookies// We sure did this. We baked so many delicious cookies.
Take Photos & Schedule Blog posts for the year// Done! I’ve been getting better with scheduling posts again. Create holiday looks// Did so many of these for December, which I was very proud of myself.
Definitely kept last months goals very short since I knew it was going to be a busy month for us with so many different parties to go to on both sides of the family.
- Read 1 book
- Go to Legoland Discovery center in Chicago for Rylan’s birthday
- Save money each week
- Continue to grow my freelance makeup business
- Reach 9100 followers on Instagram
- Reach 3100 followers on Twitter
- Reach 1700 followers on Facebook
- Collaborate with bloggers
- 1-2 sponsored posts
What are your goals for January?