Well hello, March! It’s already the third month of 2017. Like what!!! Where is the time going? Pretty soon we’re going to be having spring weather. I feel like we’ve been having bipolar weather in Wisconsin. Last week we had 60-70 degree weather and now we have snow and Sunday we’re going to have 60-degree weather again. Gotta love mother nature. Since it’s a new month, you already know that I plan to share my goals for March and we’re also going to do a recap of how I did in February.
February Goals Recap
Read Big Little Lies – Lexi and I have started a book club for our SYBL Facebook Group which we’re so excited about to do this month.// Oh my gosh, I loved this book. I was surprised that I actually finished it and now I can watch the show on HBO.
- Continue to save money // BAHAHA! What a joke. I need to stop trying to make this happened.
- Start our DIY bed base + headboard for our bedroom // Sadly we haven’t started this DIY because we’ve been so busy.
Reach my 10k goal on Instagram// YES YES YES!!! I finally reached my 10k goal. I was so happy about it.
- Reach 3100 on Twitter // Seriously though why is Twitter so hard to grow.
- Reach 3000 on Pinterest // Currently at 2499 which means I need to keep pushing to reach my 3k goal.
- Follow through with the #SYBLHOLIDAYS Instagram photo challenge // FAILED at this. I did participate on a few days but other stuff came up so I couldn’t do all of them.
Personal 2/3 is not so bad and Blog goals 1/4 need to do better.
- DIY Bed Base + Headboard
- Read 1 book
- Collaborate with more bloggers (let me know if you’re interested)
- Pitch to more brands
- Start doing my spring cleaning
- Drink more water
- Date night with Brian
- Book some prom appointments