Am I the only one who feels like this year is already flying by? Like it’s April already. Which means I’ll be busy starting this month with makeup appointments I have, boys baseball games and just trying to make sure I still keep up with my blog. But hey I love staying busy and not doing anything at all. Because it’s a new month I will be doing a recap of how I did with my March Goals and what my goals are for April.
DIY Bed Base + Headboard// DONE!!! I had shared a photo on Instagram of our new DIY Bed Base + Headboard and I’m completely in love with it.
- Read 1 book // This did not happen because I had a lot of things going on.
- Collaborate with more bloggers (let me know if you’re interested) // Just didn’t have time to reach out to bloggers to collaborate with them. Whoops! BUT I did write a guest post over at A Blissful Haven on a wedding makeup look + tips.
Pitch to more brands// Yes and Yes! Start doing my spring cleaning// Completely done. We got rid of a lot of things we didn’t need and it’ll make our move this fall smoother. Drink more water// Definitely have been doing this. Date night with Brian// Yes & Yes. We’ve been doing this a lot more when the boys aren’t with us. Book some prom appointments// I have quite a few prom makeup appointments booked for May. So excited to them.
- Read “The Weekenders”
- Do a couple of fashion photo shoots for upcoming blog posts
- Tackle some of our DIY lists for our living room (coffee table, end tables, and tv stand)
- Work on growing my Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter
- Meet local bloggers in my city
What are your goals for April?