You guys. Beginning of 2022, I set a goal on GoodReads to read 25 books and I DID IT. Not going to lie, I was pretty impressed with myself. I have always struggled with trying to stay focused when it came to reading books but I put dedication into it and I loved it.
Later in 2022, I realized that my type of book we’re definitely dark romance. I love the spice, I love the darkness and I was able to speed through books, enjoy them and continue to read more. With that being said I am going to share with you the books I read, sharing my top 15 books of 2022 that I truly loved but also sharing the ones that I read. Some of these are available on Kindle Unlimited. Please keep in mind that some of these books do have trigger warnings.
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. Which means if you choose to purchase something from this post, I will receive a small commission at no cost to you. Thanks for supporting Jasmine Maria Blog! Full disclaimer here.
15 Best Books I Read in 2022
- The Ritual by Shantel Tessier
- The Sinner by Shantel Tessier
- God of Malice by Rina Kent
- Flock by Kate Stewart
- Exodus by Kate Stewart
- The Finish Line by Kate Stewart
- Haunting Adeline by H.D. Carlton
- Hunting Adeline by H.D. Carlton
- Priest by Sierra Simone
- Corrupt by Penelope Douglas
- Hideaway by Penelope Douglas
- Filthy Vows by Alessandra Torre
- Twisted Marriage by Alessandra Torre
- Tangled in Tinsel by Trilina Pucci
- Sabotage by Shantel Tessier
These were my top 15 books for 2022 because all of these books were always on my mind after I read them. I wasn’t able to put the book down, I fell in love with the characters and it had a plot! Some of these books I was able to finish some within 1-3 days.
- Then She Was Gone by Lisa Jewell
- Sinner by Sierra Simone
- Birthday Girl by Penelope Douglass
- Dirt by Daya Daniels
- Good Girls Never Rise by S.J. Sylvis
- Bad Boys Never Fall by S.J. Sylvis
- Love in Lingerie by Alessandra Torre
- The Guest List by Lucy Foley
- In My Dreams, I Hold A Knife by Ashley Winstead
- The Never King by Nikki St. Crowe
- My Lovely Wife by Samantha Downing
- The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang
- It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover
- The Last Thing He Told Me by Laura Dave
- Weather Girl by Rachel Lynn Solomon
- Harry Potter Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling
- Harry Potter Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
- House of Gucci by Sara Gay Forden
- Killer Content by Olivia Blacke
Stay tuned for the books I will be reading in 2023.