We are days away from the holidays. That means it’s time to start shopping for those gifts. Instead of putting together all these gift sets or the normal gift guide, I’m going to share a few gift ideas that are not only gifts but also experiences she will enjoy.
20 Gift Ideas For Her | That She Will Actually Like
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. Which means if you choose to purchase something from this post, I will receive a small commission at no cost to you. Thanks for supporting Jasmine Maria Blog! Full disclaimer here.
- Spa Day Gift Card – Ask her a spa place she would love to go to or if you know the spa she likes to go to, get her a spa package gift card. She would truly appreciate that.
- In Person or Virtual Cooking Class – Sur La Table is a good option for in person cooking. For virtual cooking classes I would recommend The Chef & The Dish.
- Weekend Getaway Trip – If you’re in Wisconsin or are able to travel to Wisconsin, Anaway Place has 7 different cabins that are perfect for a weekend getaway.
- Winery Tour + Tasting
- Date Night Bucket List – this would not only be fun for her but for you as well.
- Cruise Trip – Virgin Voyages is a great adult-only cruise.
- Shaker & Spoon – If she likes to make cocktails at home, this is a monthly subscription with the things you need to make her next best cocktail.
- Luggage Set – This one seems to be a popular color combo and I can see why.
- Kindle Reader
- Personalized Jewelry – I mean who doesn’t love personalized jewelry? Etsy has lots of great personalized jewelry. Plus you get to support a small business.
- Photobook – I love using chatbooks. It’s a great way to get the photos on your phone printed in an album.
- Dans Les Bois Perfume – this perfume smells so good and it last’s all day. It’s also a dupe for a designer brand name perfume that’s over $300. [Use code: JV20]
- Noise Canceling Headphones – These are great for travel or for working out. Earbuds can be annoying and not comfortable for hours.
- Dime Beauty The Works Set – their skincare products are the best and the works contain everything she will need for her skincare routine.
- Smart Watch – I will always recommend the Apple Watch. I’ve had my series 6 for 3+ years and I don’t regret it.
- Ugg Slippers – They are legit the most long-lasting slippers. I’ve had mine for a few years. They’re so warm and comfy for those who live in super cold states.
- Jewelry Organizer – If she’s into jewelry this is a great way for her to display and organize her jewelry.
- Loungewear Set – A must and it’s cozy. It comes with a cardigan as well.
- Toiletry Travel Bag – I have it and love it for when I travel. It fits a lot of things in them.
- Cheese Serving Set – what girl isn’t into charcuterie boards. This is one of my favorites for when I do a charcuterie board. Fits everything I need and comes with the utensils.
- Silk Scrunchies – These are the best silk scrunchies and they work great with all hair types.