Who loves S’mores? I know I do! I decided to try out doing a S’more Pie and this was easy and fun to do. It was delicious, rich and perfect for the holidays. I was beyond excited to have my best friend try it. Let me just say she was extremely HAPPY! Lol
- 1 Keeblers Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 1 bag of Marshmallows
- 10 oz of Semi-Sweet chocolate chunks
- 2 Eggs whisked
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 3/4 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 1. In a sauce pan warm up the milk and heavy whipping cream whisking so it doesn’t burn. Once its come to a boil, add in the semi-sweet chunks and then whisk in the eggs. Make sure you keep whisking so the eggs don’t cook.
- 2. Remove the chocolate from the stove and pour it in the graham cracker crust. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees. Cook the pie for 10-15 minutes.
- 3. Remove from the oven. Turn on the broil on the oven. LOW. Make sure that the grill bars aren’t too close to the broil. Add the marshmallows onto the pie and broil until its golden brown on top. So about 3 minutes or less.
- 4. Remove from oven and place in the fridge for 3 hours and serve.
CHECK OUT THIS MONTHS SPONSOR: