On Sunday I made this delicious treat. Everyone loved it.
- 1 box Betty Crockers devils food cake
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup of oil
- 1 1/4 cup of water
- 1 can of unsweetened condensed milk
- 1 jar of Caramel Topping
- Ingredients for Frosting -
- 1/2 cup of chopped salted peanuts
- 1 15oz Tub of Cool of Whip
- Caramel Sauce
- Chocolate Sauce
1. Mix together the egg, cake mix, water and oil and bake at 350 degrees for about 45 mins.
- 2. While the cake is baking, in a bowl mix together the caramel topping and condensed milk. Use a hand mixer.
3. When the cake is done baking while it's hot poke holes with a fork and pour the caramel/condensed milk mixture over the cake. Let it cool down for 20 mins.
- 4. Once the cake is cooled sprinkle some of the chopped peanuts, spread some of the cool whip over the cake, add the rest of the chopped peanuts, and then add the caramel sauce and chocolate sauce.
Look how delicious it looks.