I’m always trying to find simple and easy ways to make breakfast in the morning. Especially for the boys. Mornings are always busy during the week. Sometimes the boys will ask for French Toast.
Here’s a quick and easy French Toast recipe.
Quick Easy French Toast
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 177
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 20g
Saturated Fat 7g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 5g
Monounsaturated Fat 6g
Total Carbohydrates 85g
Dietary Fiber 3g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 6 slices of Texas toast.
- 1. In a bowl mix together the ingredients.
- 2. Stove should be set on medium low. Once it's warm, melt some butter on the skillet.
- 3. Dip a slice of the Texas toast in the batter, make sure each side completely covered.
- 4. Place it in the skillet, cook until both sides are lightly golden brown
- 5. Serve with your favorite side dish.
Jasmine Maria https://jasminemaria.com/