Disclosure a product was received to review. All opinions are my own.
- Glossed Over Lip Gloss – Mimosa #7938
- Makeup Primer
- Blush – Taffeta #7841
- Instant Lift Gel
- Age-Defying Neck Gream
- Cellular Renewal Masque
- Nourishing Daily Shampoo / Conditioner
- Body Cleanser / Body Conditioner
- Arbonne Baby Care
- Anti-Aging Skincare Line
I’m not going to go over single item but I will go over some.
Makeup Primer – This luxurious makeup primer glides on to visually diminish the appearance of fine lines and pores, creating a smooth surface. I really liked this primer because it left my skin feeling smooth and it definitely helped with the fine lines before applying my foundation. The primer is like thick silicone feeling/texture. Little amount goes long ways.
Lip Gloss – I unfortunately do not like lip gloss that are sticky. So this was one of those items that were. The color is pretty. I just couldn’t see myself wearing or using the product.
Blush – I love this shade. I love anything pink. This blush is very pigmented so when I applied it the first time I only had to use a little bit of it. Which I loved. So I know this product will last a long time. I used it on my friend for her photoshoot and it looked fabulous on her.
Nourishing Daily Shampoo/Conditioner – I loved how it left my hair feeling. The product lets shine comeback with our moisture-infused shampoo that helps restore hair lusters, leaving it soft and manageable. It’s also safe for all hair types, even color-treated hair.
A few of the items I couldn’t use:
- Arbonne Baby Care – My boys are no longer babies so I couldn’t find the use of these. So I’m hoping that my sister can use it when my baby niece arrives in December.
- Body Cleanser/Conditioner – I have extremely sensitive skin so I just didn’t want to take the risk of using this item and having an allergic reaction.
Have you tried any of the Arbonne products?
CHECK OUT THIS MONTHS SPONSOR: