What You Can Link Up:
Are you ready for some football? It’s that time of year again. Time to break out your favorite, jersey, munch on some wings, crack open a cold one, cheer for your favorite football team, and spend time with family and friends. What better way to bring on football season than sharing your favorite things about football with everyone! So I bring you the #ThursdayHuddleParty with Lexi from A Blissful Haven where everyone can see how you celebrate football! Be sure to link up every Thursday through football season. I would love to have you and can’t wait to read about your favorite things about football!
- Interested in Co-Hosting? Email Lexi at email@example.com
- Want to be featured? Email Lexi at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you aren’t getting the email reminders about this link up and would like to, please let me know in the comments or send me an email for that.
What You Can Link Up:
*Anything Football Related such as, recipes to make for Game Day, fashion posts that relate to sportswear/Game Day/what to wear to games, memories relating to football, DIY Football Crafts, updates on your kids’ football games, etc.
Linkup Rules (Guidelines):
- Follow your host and co-hosts in some way
- Link up your Thursday Huddle post, NOT your blog URL
- Use the hashtag #ThursdayHuddleParty when you share on social media
- Grab the button and display it on your blog so others can join the party
Today I’m going to share with you a fun and delicious recipe that my boys + boyfriend loved so much. It’s perfect for an appetizer for Sunday game days. I mean who doesn’t love bacon!! Bacon goes perfectly with anything in my book. Lol.
Cheesy Bacon Wrapped Tater Tots is perfect for all days but perfect for parties. That’s why I’m sharing this with you guys for Thursday Huddle.
- 30 Frozen Tater Tots
- 10-15 strips of bacon
- 1 cup of cheddar shredded cheese I used sharp
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 1. Place aluminum foil on a baking sheet. This will keep the grease from getting your baking sheet super dirty and keeps the bacon from sticking.
- 2. You will need to grab a strip of bacon and a tater tot. Wrap the bacon around the tater tot. Do not use 1 strip of bacon on 1 tater tot. You want to be able to use that 1 strip for at least 3 tater tots.
- 3. Once you're done wrapping the tater tots with the bacon place them on the baking sheet.
- 4. Cook for 30 mins or until the bacon is crispy. Remove the tater tots from the sheet (once they're done cooking) dump the bacon grease and place the tots back onto the sheet, add shredded cheese over them.
- 5. Put the tots back in the oven until cheese melts.
- 6. Enjoy
‘); // ]]>
CHECK OUT THIS MONTHS SPONSOR: