Can you believe it, tomorrow is Thanksgiving. Last week Friday I did a post on What Bloggers are Thankful For and today I’m sharing with you What I’m Thankful For.
Here are a list of things I am thankful for:
- My Boys – I can’t express this enough but my boys are seriously my pride and joy. They make me happy, sad, mad and I love watching them grow.
- Brian – I was able to quit my job earlier this year and blog full time. Without Brian convincing me to leave my job where I was unhappy I wouldn’t have accomplished this.
- My Family/Friends – They’ve been there for me all the time and I love them for it.
- My bloggy friends – You guys are amazing, seriously! My blog wouldn’t be where it’s at without you guys. LOVE YOU ALL!!!
- My dog Bonecrusher – he’s getting old and we had a scare again this year and my parents had to take him to the vet. Thankfully he was just gassy. lol But he’s been with us for 8 years! I can’t picture life without him.
- My Blog/readers – I have a space to write my own thoughts and be able to share it with you guys. My blog wouldn’t be where it’s at without my fabulous readers.
In the comment box answer the following questions:
- What are you thankful for?
- What are your family traditions?
- What is your favorite dessert for Thanksgiving?
CHECK OUT THIS MONTHS SPONSOR: