Happy Friday loves! Can you believe it… It’s the last Friday of January. Who’s excited for February? RAISE MY HAND! I’m so ready for the month of February because of Valentine’s Day. I love it.
Today’s post is all about my January Favorites I’ll be doing a recap of blog posts, instagram images, and my sponsors posts.
Favorite Sponsor Blog Posts:
- Free Blog & Social Media Tracker Workbook via Candidly Kelsey
- 5 Best Makeup Removers via Modern Chic Magazine
- House Hunting 101 via Because I Said So
- Peanut Apple Blender Bars Recipe via Sarah Emily Blogs
- The Girl Behind the Blog via Plan with Yesii
- How I Keep My Hands Beautiful in Winter via Keys to My Life
- Book Review: #Girlboss via Truly Yours, A
- Vegetarian Mushroom Stroganoff via Raising Fairies & Knights
- 1 cup Frozen Mangos
- 1 cup Frozen Peaches
- 1 tbsp Chai Seeds
- 1 tsp Splenda Sweetener
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Organic Spinach
- 1 1/2 cup Coconut Milk
- Down the Rabbit Hole by Holly Madison – If you haven’t read it, you’re missing out. So many juicy gossip and details that clearly wasn’t talked about on air when the show Girls Next Door was on. A review on this book will be posted soon.
- Girl Code by Cara Alwill Leyba – If you’re a girl boss. You must read this book. It’s a short book but you’ll be so hooked and motivated.
Favorite Beauty Products:
Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation – it’s seriously the one I’ve been using a lot this month. I love how it feels and looks. Flawless. Especially for my oily skin.
Kale Face (Face Mask) it seriously leaves my skin feeling so soft and clean after I use it. Brian has been using it as well and he loves it.
Honey Honey body creme my skin has been so dry this winter and this body creme has been helping me & my boys so much.
That’s my January Favorites. What were your favorite for the month? Be sure to check Dream Big & Buy the Shoes January Favorites.
CHECK OUT THIS MONTHS SPONSOR: