Well Happy New Year everyone!! Hope you all had a fabulous New Year’s. We finally took down our Christmas decorations and it makes me sad because the living room looks so bare. Lol Have you taken down your decorations?
As usual at the beginning of the month I like to set myself goals so let’s take a look at December Goals and see what my January Goals are.
Try to do some at home work outs to work out my butt, legs and abs. // slowly but surely I actually did some workouts and I was definitely feeling the soreness on my body. I have until May to get my body to where I want it. Make sure I plan out everything for my Family Christmas which is the first time I’m hosting at my house.// Sure did. My family loved everything from the food, dessert to the mimosas.
- Grow my Perfectly Posh business // slowly but surely this will happen.
Date night with Brian.// We’re making this happen at least twice a month.
- Go see Hunger Games: Mocking Jay part 2 // SLACKED! Never went to see this but we want to for sure.
Celebrate NYE with a BANG!// definitely brought the New Year with a bang. We went out to dinner with my family where we drank a lot of wine, ate a lot of food and went to my parent’s friends house. Fun night.
Catch up on replying back to comments.// Definitely been getting better at doing this. Work on more beauty posts.// Sure did and will continue to do so. Try to plan out posts for this month.// I was so happy when I tweeted that I was all done with my 2015 posts.
- Keep working out at least 3-4x a week.
- Read 1 book.
- Celebrate Rylan’s 7th birthday
- Go on a date with Brian
- Work on Perfectly Posh.
- Continue to grow Instagram, Pinterest, and Email subscribers.
- Reach out to brands so that I can work with them.
- Keep track of blog income/expenses.
What are your goals for January?
CHECK OUT THIS MONTHS SPONSOR: