Happy Monday dolls.
Hope you all had a fabulous weekend. We had warm weather this weekend so we definitely took advantage of it. Although I woke up feeling crap on Sunday we’d still managed to have a good weekend.
As always at the end of the month I like to share my favorite posts, recipe, beauty products and books. So here are my February Favorites.
Sponsor Blog Posts:
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Martini via Candidly Kelsey
- Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies via MaeRyan Blog
- Shopping for Sexy Plus Size Bras via Curvy Girl Diaries
- Apartment Hunting 101 via Living Life Downtown
- I Run Because I Really Like Beer via A Blissful Haven
- Warby Parker Sun Collective via Sarah Emily Blogs
- Winter Whites via Because I Said So
- Quick DIY Bathroom Makeover for Under $100 via Mason’s Mom Blog
- Three Trends to Follow this Spring via It’s Autumn
- How Depression and Anxiety Hamper Goal – Setting via Keys to My Life
- Five on Friday via Janine Allison
Garlic and Herb Salmon with Spinach.
- Girl Code by Cara Alwill Leyba you need this book on your list! Going to be reading #GIRLBOSS next.
Favorite Beauty Products:
PÜR Cosmetics HydraFluid Water Serum Foundation – I’m seriously obsessed with this formula. It’s one of the foundations I keep coming back to.
NuMe Travel Kit I’ve been using the blow dryer and flat iron since I’ve gotten it.
My skin has been so dry this winter so I’ve been using the Skindelicious Brazilian Bombshell Body Butter. It leaves your skin feeling soft and silky all day.
Complexion Perfection Exfoliating Face Wash has been holy grail this month.
These are my February Favorites. What are yours?
CHECK OUT THIS MONTHS SPONSOR: