I’m very “cheap” when it comes to shopping and there are some things I won’t spend my money on.
Things I Won’t Spend Money On:
1.Expensive clothes – I have kids and bills. I just don’t understand how someone can buy $100 pair of jeans. I would rather go to Charlotte Russe, Vanity or Target to buy clothes. I’m so cheap when it comes to clothes.
2. Fancy Coffee – Yes I love going to Starbucks but I don’t go everyday like some people do. All of those cups everyday adds up financially. I love waking up to the smell of coffee. I love holding a cute mug in my hand.
3. Expensive Bedding – The most I will spend on bedding set is $50 and I don’t buy new ones every month. I buy them according to season. So for spring/summer I’ll go lighter on the colors and fall/winter I’ll go darker.
4. White Towels – NOPE! NOPE! NOPE! I’ve boughten white towels before and it never stays the same. I like to use self tanners and wear makeup so that can do some damage.
5. Expensive Makeup – I don’t know how some of you ladies do it, that only buy high-end makeup. $50 for a foundation. Yeah no. I will take the drugstore foundation. Thanks.
6. Expensive Shoes – Having boys with big feet makes it hard for me to get expensive shoes. As much as I would love to be able to splurge on $100 on a pair of boots I can get 3 pairs at Charlotte Russe or JustFab.
7. Steak – I don’t eat it so we don’t buy it. I feel bad because Brian loves steaks but why spend money on something I don’t eat.
8. Candles – Sorry ladies, I find it ridiculous when someone spends more than $10+ on a candle jar at Bath & Body Works. I can buy two of them at Walmart for that price.
There you have it, Things I Won’t Spend Money On. Some of you are probably thinking that I’m cheap and that’s OKAY. lol
What are some things you won’t spend money on?
CHECK OUT THIS MONTHS SPONSOR: