Who loves a delicious refreshing drink? Especially a cocktail one! Well I had a few people over at my house two Saturday’s ago and I made a delicious Coconut Mojito. It was so delicious and a huge hit. We couldn’t stop drinking them. We probably made like 3 pitchers. Of course I was asked about what ingredients I used to make this since not all mojitos are done the same way. Some people like to use tequila or rum. I like to use rum.
So today I’m sharing with you my version of Coconut Mojito.
- 2 Cups of Goya Coconut Water or whatever brand you like
- 3 tbsp of sugar
- 5 tbsp of freshly squeezed lime juice
- 4 shots of Parrot Bay Coconut Rum
- Few mint leaves
- 2 cups of ice
- 1. In a pitcher mix together the coconut water, sugar, lime juice, rum and mint leaves.
- 2. Add ice to small mason jar mugs and pour mojito.
- 3. Enjoy
What is your favorite kind of mojito?
CHECK OUT THIS MONTHS SPONSOR: