Social media is constantly changing daily and it’s getting harder for bloggers to be able to thrive and succeed. I’m the type of person who loves to support others especially if I love the content I’m seeing. Today I’m going to share with you “How to Support Your Favorite Bloggers. These tips you can use for yourself because the more you do it, the more you’ll get noticed and potentially grow.
1. Leave Comments on Blog Posts – Seems like a no brainer right? Well leaving a comment on their post not only makes the blogger happy but it’s a great way to network, create a community and start a conversation with them. I love seeing my meaningful comments, it makes me happy knowing that they like what they’re reading. And chances are when you leave a comment, they will stop by and leave one on your post.
2. Follow Them on Social Media – Following them on social media shows them that you’re supporting them. It’s also a great way to see what they’re newest post is on their blog.
3. Sharing Their Content – I love seeing when others share my posts. It’s a great way to get your favorite bloggers noticed by potential new readers or followers. You don’t have to share it everyday but here and there is great.
4. Pin Content – Don’t just pin your own posts but go to their blog and pin what you like. Create a Pinterest for these specific reasons so you can come back to read. Ex: Inspiration, Favorite Bloggers, Bloggers Who Inspire Me are just some examples of what you can name your board.
5. Connect via Social Media – leave them a comment on Facebook or Instagram, share their Facebook post or retweet their latest post on Twitter. Connect, connect, connect is so important.
6. Subscribe to Newsletter – I know a lot of people hate receiving newsletter because they consider it as spam but in reality when you’re subscribing to the blogs you won’t be receiving junk. You can either be receiving a secret that’s about to happen, blog deals, brand deals, etc.. So definitely subscribe to your favorite blogs.
What are some of your favorite ways to support favorite bloggers?
CHECK OUT THIS MONTHS SPONSOR: