I can’t believe this is week 5 already of the Beauty Mix for May. Ashleigh and I are having fun with creating different looks and we are coming up with ideas for June we also have a new collaborator, so stay tuned for that on Twitter and Facebook.
At the end of this post I’m going to do a recap of our looks for May.
You might have seen this look a few weeks ago on my Instagram but I had to share it again because I loved how pretty the colors turned out for this Day Time Glam. This look is perfect for any day time wear because it’s not so smoked out.
Products to recreate this look:
- NYX Cosmetics Stay Matte But Not Flat
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer
- NYC New York Color Translucent Powder
- PUR Cosmetics Glow Together Jumbo Bronzer
- Sigma Beauty Aura Blush Powder
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Illuminator Riveria
- Makeup Revolution Colour Chaos palette
- Urban Decay Naked 2 palette (Chopper & YDK)
- House of Lashes Smokey Muse
- Sigma Beauty Gel Liner
- Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara
- Rimmel London Scandal Eyes pencil (Nude)
Down below you will find a recap of mine & Ashleigh’s May looks be sure to stop by and check out her work.
CHECK OUT THIS MONTHS SPONSOR: