You guys have no idea how excited I am for this week. I finally ordered a Diva Ring light so I will be receiving that soon. I’m also considering doing Youtube videos. I’m a little nervous but hey I’m going to try and do it. Doesn’t hurt right?
This week it’s all about that spring look. Now I hope you weren’t expecting something simple? Because today’s look is a bit dramatic and of course glam. I immediately fell in love with it after I was done with this look.
If you want to know what products I used to create this Fresh Spring look, it’s all listed down below. If you want to recreate this look on my youtube channel – let me know in the comments section. Not following me on youtube… well what are you waiting for?
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade
- Makeup Revolution – I love Makeup Slogan Palette
- Sigma Gel Eye Liner
- PÜR Cosmetics Fully Charged Mascara
- House of Lashes – Siren
- L’Oreal Pro Matte Foundation
- Maybelline Master Studio Concealer
- NYC New York Color translucent powder
- PÜR Cosmetics – Glow Together Jumbo Bronzer
- Sigma Aura Powder Blush – Cor-De-Rosa
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit – Bubbly
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On lip pencil – Naked
- Maybelline Color Sensational Creamy Matte in Nude Embrace
I definitely want to see what look you created. So you can link up your posts, youtube video or even a link to Instagram. Be sure to check out everyone else who links up. Next week it’s all about that Summer Glow!!
CHECK OUT THIS MONTHS SPONSOR: