Welcome back to week 3 of the Beauty Mix. Not sure what the Beauty Mix is? Click here to read all about it. Want to joinAshleigh and I just link up down below. The link up is open for a week. You can link up a youtube video, blog post, Instagram photo (link), Facebook or Twitter picture.
Memorial Day is coming up and this week is all about that Memorial Day makeup look. This for me was a fun time to create a fun and festive look. I didn’t want to go overboard with the glitter this time so I decided to do a cut crease on the top eyelid.
Want to know what products I used to create this look? Continue reading.
- NYX Cosmetics Primer Spray
- BH Cosmetics Studio HD Foundation
- Maybelline FitMe Concealer
- Maybelline Facestudio Master Fix Setting + Perfecting Powder
- PÜR Cosmetics Jumbo Bronzer
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit (That Glow) in Sunburts
- Sigma Beauty Aura Powder Blush in Cor-de-rosa
- UD Potion Eyeshadow Primer
- BH Cosmetics Party Girl Palette
- Beauty Bakerie Gelato Black Liner
- PÜR Cosmetics Fully Charged Mascara
- NYX Cosmetics Glitter Primer
- NYX Cosmetics Glitter Brilliants in Blue
- SocialEyes Mink 2.0
- NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella
- Colourpop Cosmetics Ultra Matte Lipstick in Creeper
There you have it.. It’s super easy to create this look. You can always switch the glitter to red as well. If you don’t want to do the red lips, you can always do a nude lipstick as well.
I’m seriously loving this look. I would definitely wear this out on Memorial Day.
Don’t forget to link up down below. Next week look is all about DAYTIME GLAM which I’m super excited to do.
CHECK OUT THIS MONTHS SPONSOR: