Today I’m sharing with you, my Oven Baked Parmesan Garlic and Herb Wedges. These are seriously delicious and quite dangerous because I couldn’t stop eating them. If you don’t know or haven’t noticed I love carbs and potatoes are my favorite food.
I was craving wedges the other day that what triggered me to make these; Oven Baked Parmesan Garlic and Herb Wedges. Plus I didn’t want to go out and get some greasy fries.
Let’s just say my oldest loved them so much that he even said “These are better than McDonald fries”.
- 5 Russet Potatoes (or your own choice of potatoes)
- 3 TBSP Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 TBSP McCormick Garlic & Herb seasoning
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Grated Parmesan
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Peel the potatoes and cut them into wedges.
- 3. In a bowl mix together the wedges, garlic & herb seasoning. Add salt and pepper to your tasting.
- 4. In a baking sheet place the wedges and put them in the oven. Bake for 20 minutes or until the wedges are nice and tender.
- 5. Once the wedges are tender, flip some of them so they bake on both sides, sprinkle the parmesan cheese and change the temp to 425 degrees to give the wedges a golden coating.
- 6. Take the wedges out once they have the golden.
- 7. ENJOY!
These are for 4 people or for yourself, definitely not judging.
What are your favorite ways of making wedges?
CHECK OUT THIS MONTHS SPONSOR: