Welcome back to Beauty Mix. This month Ashleigh and I have a new collaborator with us, her name is Laura. She’s a beauty vlogger on YouTube. So go ahead and stop by her IG or YouTube channel and say hi.
This week is all about that Beach Makeup Look. I had mentioned before that I dislike wearing a lot of makeup on hot days so this makeup look is very minimal and simple to do. Especially if you’re just laying out by the beach/pool. So I created this Beach Bronzed Makeup Look for you.
Products I used to create this look:
- NYX Cosmetics Pore Filler
- Maybelline Face Studio Master Prime Blur + Illuminate Primer
- Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream + Bronze BB Cream
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
- NYC New York Color Translucent powder
- PÜR Cosmetics Glow Together Jumbo Bronzer
- Sigma Beauty Aura Blush Powder (Cor-de-rosa)
- ABH Glow Kit – That Glow
- Tarte Cosmetics – Tartelette (Wanderer)
- ABH Self Made palette (Self Made)
- PÜR Cosmetics Fully Charged Mascara
- SocialEyes Lashes – Vixen
- Beauty Bakerie – BROWnie Dip
There you have it, those are the products I used to achieve this Beach Bronzed Makeup look. I definitely love how simple and minimal this makeup look is. Easy to do as well.
Be sure to check out Ashleigh & Laura’s makeup look (links down below).
CHECK OUT THIS MONTHS SPONSOR: