You guys this I finally filmed a demo that I’m quite proud. It’s something that I’m still trying to get comfortable doing but I think that with practice I will eventually get there.
Today I’m sharing with you a demo on how to cover dark circles. Before the video began keep in mind that I did do my eyebrows, eye makeup and applied foundation already because I didn’t want this to be a huge long video.
We all have dark circles and sometimes when it comes to covering them up it can be a challenge especially if you’re unfamiliar with how to do it. I love using the NYX Cosmetics Dark Circle Concealer to cover up my dark circles.
How to Cover Dark Circles
Products I used in this video:
- Tarte Cosmetics – Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Palette (Super Mom, Force of Nature, Wanderer, Dreamer & Bombshell)
- House of Lashes – Temptress Wispy
- Katherine Cosmetics -Bonanza Black Eyeliner
- Wet’n Wild – Mega Protein Mascara
- NYX Cosmetics Stay Matte But Not Flat Foundation
- NYX Cosmetics Dark Circle Concealer
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
- NYC New York Color Translucent Powder
- NYX Cosmetics Matte Bronzer
- NYX Cosmetics Highlight & Contour Pro Palette
- Sigma Beauty Aura Blush – Cor-de-rosa
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit – That Glow (Bubbly + Dipping in Gold)
- ABH Dipbrow Pomade (medium brown)
- Maybelline Color Sensational Matte Lipstick (Clay Crush)
Step by Step:
- Apply your foundation
- Apply your dark circle concealer
- Apply concealer (make sure you blend it)
- Set with setting powder.
Some tips on how to avoid dark circles:
- Get enough rest
- Drink plenty of water
- Use eye creams or serums for dark circles or puffy eyes
What are some of your favorite products to cover dark circles?
CHECK OUT THIS MONTHS SPONSOR: