Powered by BrandBacker
Being a mom can be tiring. Let’s be honest. We’re always taking care of another human being and sometimes forget to take care of ourselves. We tend to wake up with bags under our eyes if we have a sleepless night. Today I’ll be sharing with you on a great little bottle to help you depuff those puffy eyes and have you looking fabulous.
Exuviance DePuffing Eye Serum is a light-weight and fast absorbing serum that requires a single click of the plunger at the bottom to activate the flow of the serum. The potent serum coats the metal triple micro-roller balls and it immediately cools your skin to immediately begin the process of reducing your puffy eyes.
More about the Exuviance DePuffing Eye Serum:
Exuviance Claims ” 90% saw eye puffiness reduced within 4 hours* of using this eye serum that targets four sources of puffiness.”
- Eyeliss™ and Actiflow® target microcirculation and helps strengthen fragile skin, reducing the pooling that can lead to puffiness and bags
- NeoGlucosamine® helps firm and tone both eyelid and under-eye droopiness over time
- Triple micro-roller applicator massages to stimulate circulation, while delivering serum to the eye area
- Caffeine helps stimulate and invigorate the skin
- Chamomile, Green Tea and Cucumber refresh the eye area
I don’t droopy eyelids, like at all so I can’t really say that the serum efficacy in that regard but what I can say is that it will reduce your puffy eyes and reduce the appearance of dark circles. Overall I was quite impressed with the product. I definitely recommend this to anyone who is struggling with puffy eyes and dark circles.
Have you tried the Exuviance DePuffing Eye Serum?
CHECK OUT THIS MONTHS SPONSOR: