This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MyLondonLook #CollectiveBias
I’m all about the summer night looks. In the summer, when I go out with Brian, friends or family, I love rocking my smokey eye look with a bright lip. I mean c’mon summer is all about the brown, black and shimmery eye looks. And with that usually, people love doing the nude lips but not me. I want to stand out from others.
Well today I’m going to show you a smokey eye + bright pink lip makeup look using the Rimmel London Stay Matte foundation + The Only One Lipstick with a little mini tutorial for you.
I love using matte foundation in the summer because I have oily skin so matte foundations work better with my skin. When I saw that Rimmel London had a matte foundation I had to check out my local Walmart store. You can find the Rimmel London products in the beauty aisle next to the skincare section.
Let’s talk about the Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation:
It’s feather-light, liquid mousse blends flawlessly for natural-looking, all day shine control. Silky smooth formula leaves a perfectly matte, baby soft finish. Lightweight texture won’t feel heavy or greasy. Minimises the appearance of pores. It’s also oil free.
Formula: Airy lightweight mousse texture, incorporating state-of-the-art gel emulsifiers, simply glides over the skin, blending seamlessly and evenly.
When applying the foundation you can use your fingers but I noticed that it worked well with a beauty blender as well. I really loved how light this foundation felt. It didn’t feel like I had foundation on which I love.
Let’s talk about The Only One Lipstick:
The first lipstick of its kind, The Only 1 is set to challenge lipstick history. A unique multi-tasker, it excels in everything you look for in a lipstick. Discover intense, high-impact shades. Enjoy an ultra-comfortable, weightless feel and indulge lips in luscious moisture. A worry free experience is guaranteed because the gorgeous colour stays put for hours and hours. NO MORE COMPROMISE. It’s the only 1 lipstick you need… and the only 1 that won’t let you down.
Formula: A no-compromise all-in-one lipstick that is challenging the lipstick history. The perfect balance of high impact colour, moisture, all-day comfort and staying power. Slanted lipstick bullet for an effortless application.
I don’t know about you guys but when I get lipsticks they usually don’t have a scent but this one does and it smelled so good. Like a floral scent. I loved it.
Now I’m going to give you a step by step on how to achieve the Night Time Smokey Eye. Super simple to do.
- Apply eyeshadow primer onto your eyes.
- Use a natural color eyeshadow that will match your skin. This will set the primer and make it easy for you to blend out your shadows.
- Start in the crease and use a transition shade. Then you want to apply a brown + black shade on the outer eyelid. Make sure you’re blending. This will make your smokey eye look beautiful.
- Apply a bright shimmery eye color on the rest of the eyelid, I prefer a light gold shimmer shade.
- Apply eyeliner (no wing), apply mascara and your favorite eyelashes.
- When doing your face makeup you always want to start off with a primer. This will give you a smooth canvas to apply your foundation.
- Put some of the foundation on your fingertip and dot them around your face. Grab your beauty blender and blend out the foundation.
- Apply concealer and set your face with setting powder.
- Use your favorite powder contouring palette, blush, and highlight.
- You’re going to go back to your bottom eyelid, apply black eyeliner on your waterline, apply brown + black eyeshadow and mascara.
Last thing to do is apply your favorite shade of The Only One Lipstick from Rimmel London. Overall I really love both these products. The foundation was easy to work with, it wasn’t heavy, or thick. Lipstick was very pigmented, creamy and long-lasting wear. I definitely recommend these products to anyone.
Have you tried the Rimmel London Stay Matte Foundation or The Only One Lipstick? Make sure you take advantage of the Ibotta offer for great savings on Rimmel London products!
CHECK OUT THIS MONTHS SPONSOR: