This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #WhatMattersToU #CollectiveBias
Let’s talk about Aunt Flo. Yes we’re going there today. Let’s be real here we all get it. It’s the one week out of the month where we’re completely miserable and uncomfortable. The bloating, cramps and basically you’re hormonal. Luckily for Brian he’s able to handle it. Even when I’m being snappy and mean. I’m sure other mom’s out there can relate when you have kids to look after.
The best way for me to enjoy a little bit of “me time” is by making my favorite chocolate dessert. If you’re like me, I crave chocolate like A LOT. I like to stock up on my favorite chocolate candies plus get the ingredients to my favorite Chocolate Lasagna dessert.
While I’m out and about getting the ingredients to my Chocolate Lasagna dessert, I like to head to my local Walmart store and purchase U by Kotex® Cleanwear® Ultra Thin Pads and U by Kotex® Barely There® Liners. Both come in the Style N’ Store packaging which is incredible.
One of the best parts about Style N’ Store is that it comes useful when it comes to storing my pads. I don’t have much room in my bathroom since my kids have the bigger bathroom and I have the smaller bathroom sink with lots of my skincare products as is.
Chocolate Lasagna recipe
- 1 package of chocolate sandwich cookies
- 6 tbsp of melted butter
- 1 8oz package of cream cheese
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chips
- 1 12oz container of whipped topping
- 1 cup powder sugar
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding
- 1. In a zip log back place the chocolate sandwich cookies and crumble the cookie. I used my blender to grate the cookies. Once the cookies are into crumbs add the melted butter. Add the chocolate sandwich cookies mixture to the 9x9 baking dish until you have a flat layer.
- 2. In a bowl add the cream cheese and powder sugar. Mix the ingredients with a hand mixer until it's smooth. Fold in 1/2 cup of whipped topping and add the layer on top of the cookie crust.
- 3. In a bowl mix together the instant chocolate pudding and milk. Whisk together until it's thick. Add above cream cheese layer. Place in the fridge for about 15 minutes or until the pudding is firm.
- 4. Once the pudding is firm add the whipped topping plus chocolate chips. ENJOY!
You can always place the chocolate lasagna in the freezer for an hour.
As you can see Kotex understand what matters to all of us when Aunt Flo comes to visit and the company created a fun way to help us get through those cravings or cozy nights in. When you purchase two U by Kotex products from Walmart between now and September 30th, 2016, all you do is take a picture of your receipt, Text UbyKotex to 811811, upload a photo of your receipt and then visit UbyKotexrewards.com to register your customized reward. Some rewards are eBooks, magazines, restaurant gift cards and more!
Make sure to go to the U by Kotex® website to check out all of the fun reward options and visit your local Walmart to start picking up your products! Connect with my on social media using the hashtag #WhatMatterstoU and let me know what Matter to U.
How do you handle your time of the month? What are your favorite desserts?