Growing up when it came down to my birthday I would be that girl who needed a whole a week to celebrate her birthday. When I became a mom at 20 I realized that birthdays weren’t going to be the same anymore because I wasn’t able to do the things I wanted to. I mean I could but I chose not to. My energy goes into my little guys because that’s what matters to me.
Today I’m turning 28 and I’m really realizing that it’s not about how I celebrate my birthday but being thankful I’m able to see another year. Looking back at my life I’m really happy with the person I am today.
In honors of turning 28 I wanted to share with you some some fun facts about me that you probably didn’t know.
- I have a ketchup phobia.
- I don’t eat RED meat. Gross.
- I don’t like Turkey.
- I can live off seafood and chicken.
- I love potatoes (hash browns, tater tots, french fries, mashed potatoes, wedges, etc..)
- Pizza is life.
- I’m afraid of heights.
- Fall is my favorite season.
- Halloween is my FAVORITE holiday.
- I’m very self conscience about my body.
- Love scary movies.
- Love love love mac’n cheese.
- I’m chronically anemic (I’ve had numerous blood transfusions because of it).
- Never wanted kids, I hated kids but I have two of my own. lol
- Blue is my favorite color. Some people would think pink is my favorite color because I’m girly. Lol
- I’m terrified of CLOWNS!
- Dream vacation is definitely Greece.
- I’m originally from New York.
- Trashy reality tv shows are my obsession.
- Chocolate cupcakes with WHIPPED frosting is my weakness.
- Tiramisu is my favorite dessert.
- Decorating my place for the holidays (Halloween & Christmas) is my happiness.
- I dropped out of college.
- I graduated at 17!
- I have a fear of insects.
- I went to private catholic school from K-5th grade before attending public schools.
- I use to dye my hair red. YIKES.
- I have an obsession with pretty pens.
There you have it some fun facts that you probably didn’t know about me. It’s crazy to think that I’m 28 because I don’t feel like I’m 28. Can’t wait to have dinner with my boyfriend and boys tonight.
In honors of my birthday and hitting over 6k on Instagram, I’ll be giving away a $25 Gift Card to Sephora or Ulta (winners choice).
How do you celebrate your birthday?