This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MyPureRelief #CollectiveBias
You guys already know that I’m all about the glam makeup looks. It’s either a smokey eye or bold look. Even though I do feel 100% confident without makeup, for me it’s all about being glamorous. Especially with a brown smokey eye and dark lips.
Unfortunately with all the makeup it can be harsh on my eyes. It can cause redness, itchy, or worse irritation. It’s something that was told me to a few years ago. One of my favorite ways to help with the red, irritated eyes is using the Clear Eyes® Pure Relief™ Multi-Symptom. The thing I love about these eye drop it’s preservative free.
Great benefit of using these eye drops (which is a plus for me) is the proprietary built-in purifying filter that keeps out bacteria. How awesome is that! It also gives your eyes relief for up to 12 hours with soothing comfort.
So today I have an Easy Vampy Fall Makeup Look for you.
- First you want add the Clear Eyes® Pure Relief™ Multi-Symptom
- Apply a brown cream shadow base all over your eyelid and apply a dark brown eyeshadow over the cream shadow with a flat shadow brush.
- Now with a blending brush you want to blend out the shadow into the crease so we can get rid of the harsh lines.
- Once you’re done blending the eyeshadow apply mascara and your favorite falsies.
- For the bottom eye lid you want to add a black liner to your water line and blend the dark brown eyeshadow on your bottom lid.
- Apply mascara on the bottom lashes.
Once you’re done with your eye look you want to complete your makeup by applying your foundation, concealer, blush and highlight. Then grab your favorite dark lipstick. There you have it, an easy vampy fall makeup look.
With my Clear Eyes® Pure Relief™ Multi-Symptom, my eyes stay clear all day long. I headed to my local Walgreens store to get mine. Save $3 on your bottle by printing out this coupon. Learn more about Clear Eyes® Pure Relief™ by clicking here.