Happy October. We are literally 28 days away from Halloween, 51 days away from Thanksgiving, 83 days away from Christmas and 90 days away from New Year’s Eve. HOLY CRAP! I can’t believe 2016 is almost over. It’s been a while since I’ve done monthly goals on my blog and I figured I would start doing them again. I’m not sure why I stopped.
I definitely feel like I find myself accountable when I share it on my blog. Does anyone else feel that way too?
- Read 1 book // I’ve already started to read “The Husband’s Secret” so now I just need to finish it.
- Go on a double date // One of my friends and I have been talking about doing this double date and we’re finally planning it for this month. Probably doing a fall festivity.
- Complete some of the Fall Bucket List // We have so far done our nature scavenger hunt.
- Family photos // Even though Brian and I aren’t married we do want to get some family photos done for our apartment.
- Try apple cider // I’ve never had one.
- Schedule posts on time // I’ve been slacking on scheduling my posts which sucks because I’m so good with planning ahead.
- Gain 200 followers on Instagram // Instagram has been such a pain with growing. Especially now with the new algorithm.
- Gain 100 followers on Twitter // I’ve been putting Twitter on the back burner because I was focusing on Instagram & Pinterest so much so now I want to focus more on Twitter.
- Collaborate with more bloggers // I love working with bloggers especially when it comes to beauty so if you’re someone who’s interested in collaborating let me know.
- Reach out to some brands // I haven’t done this in a long time since brands have been reaching out to me which is why I stopped reaching out but some of the brands do reach out don’t want to pay. BE SURE YOU GET PAID FOR WHAT YOU’RE DOING BLOGGERS!!!
I’m keeping October goals pretty simple since I don’t want to over do it because I plan to be out more before the weather gets colder in Wisconsin. We have so many things planned for the month of October and we can’t wait to do them with the kiddos.
What are your goals for the month of October?