You know that saying “New Year, New Me”. Yeah no that’s not me but one thing I do want to change this year is the choices I make when it comes to eating. I have to be honest with you I hate working out because I can’t stand the feeling of sweating BUT that’s all changing this year. New Year, New Routine!
My goal this year is to get healthier and fit. A great way to start living a healthy lifestyle is by taking the Change A Meal challenge from Smoothie King. I’ll be replacing a meal with their smoothie which is under 400 calories but it also contains 10 grams of protein (20oz cup)! How awesome is that? But the most important thing is working out 30 mins a day at home.
If you’re looking for accountability, Smoothie King has a downloadable weekly planner. Which will help you keep track of your workouts, what you eat and drink.
Smoothie King Change A Meal challenge has over 20 meal replacement smoothies. My first smoothie was their Original High Protein in Pineapple and it was so good. I’m someone who can honestly taste all the ingredients int heir smoothies and the fact that it contains protein powder in it, I couldn’t taste it at all. They have other smoothie options such as:
- Greek Yogurt – Pineapple Mango, Strawberry Blueberry, Peach, Papaya
- The Shredder – Chocolate, Strawberry, Vanilla
- Lean1 – Chocolate, Strawberry, Vanilla, Pineapple Mango
- Original High Protein – Banana, Lemon, Pineapple
- Coffee High Protein – Vanilla
- The Activator® – Chocolate, Vanilla
- Gladiator® – Chocolate, Strawberry, Vanilla
- Vegan – Dark Chocolate Banana, Nutty Super Grain, Mango Kale
I bet you’re wondering how much one of these smoothie costs? Well they range from $4-6 based on the size you want. You can find a Smoothie King here. If you decide to take on the challenge you can download their app and keep track of your success and if you follow through until March 26th you could be entered to win: $500 Gift Card to Smoothie King, a Fitbit and a brand new bike.