Ever since I got my braces off and whitening your teeth became the thing to do. I’ve always been told I have a great smile since I had my braces off in high school, so I knew that keeping my teeth white was MUST for me. I’ve tried drugstore whitening products but of course, those made my teeth hurt after a while of using them. Which is not good at all. I’ve been testing out the Pop Smile whitening kit for a few days now and I have to say I’m quite impressed by the kit.
About Pop Smile
- Pop Smile’s whitening gel is completely peroxide-free, and the formula is 99% natural. This is why their whitening treatment causes little to no issue with sensitivity. I have had many issues with sensitive teeth over the last few years from whitening treatments, and I can tell you that I’ve had absolutely no problems with sensitivity from Pop Smile’s whitening gel.
- Pop Smile is FDA Registered
- Pop Smiles whitening treatment can whiten your teeth up to 8 shades brighter than your current tooth color.
- You can get a brighter smile with Pop Smile in just 5 days by using the application process twice daily. (This is the recommended method)
Pop Smile Whitening Kit includes:
- 5x 0.2ml Accelerator Swabs
- 2x Mouth Trays
- 3x 3ml Whitening Gels
- 1x LED Activator
- 1 Mouth Tray Case
- 1 Booster Pen
- 1 Travel Pouch
When you receive your whitening kit before you start to use them you need to boil water and place the mouth trays in there for a few seconds and then place them in your mouth so it molds the shape of your teeth.
Once the mouth trays are molded into the form of your teeth you’re going to brush your teeth as usual then you’re going to prep your teeth by using the accelerator swabs. These swabs will prepare your teeth for the whitening gel, maximize your results, and prevent long term fading.
You want to fill the trays with the whitening gels. You only use .5ml on each tray. Place the trays in your mouth and place the LED light in. The light will automatically turn off after 10 mins. At that time you want to remove the trays and rinse your mouth as well the trays with warm water.
Overall I definitely noticed that my teeth were brighter after one use. Which is pretty amazing considering it was only used once. After a few days, I noticed them getting whiter. Highly recommend getting the Pop Smile Whitening Kit. The first 100 customers can save 30% OFF when you use discount code: FLASH30.
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Pop Smile. All opinions and results expressed in this article are 100% my own.