It’s been a while since I’ve shared with you all my favorite apps on my iPhone. I feel like I should do something like this every few months to keep you updated on apps that I love that could be beneficial for you. I don’t know about you but I’m nosy sometimes and I love seeing what other bloggers love as far as apps on their phone especially when it comes to blogging.
Now some of these apps are going to be good for blogging and lifestyle as well. So here are my favorite Top 10 Apps on my iPhone that I use religiously.
Disclosure: Some links in this post are affiliate links and I may make a small commission if you click them and make a purchase.
Top 10 Apps
1.Plann – If you’re like me and loves to see what your newsfeed on Instagram wants to look like this app is the BOMB! I have used Later but stopped using it since Plann lets you schedule, rearrange photos and you can save all of your hashtags so you only have to copy/paste.
2. Bible – I’ve been loving reading a verse a day because it keeps me positive and humble all day. I also love that it has “plans” that you can do. After all Jesus first.
3. Flo – Even though I have my tubes tide and I know I can’t get pregnant, I like to keep track of my period and making sure Aunt Flo is arriving at the time she should be. Can never be too careful.
4. Podcasts – I’ve noticed that a lot of people we’re starting to do listen to podcast and of course I had to jump on that bandwagon and now I know why people like them. I enjoy listening to Joel Osteen, Sophia Amoruso and Anna Faris.
5. RetailMeNot – If you’re looking for discounts at your favorite stores, restaurants or mall, you can easily look up the place’s name and see if they have any discount codes for you to use. Save that money!!!
6. Bloglovin’ – Take your blog reading on the go. You don’t always have to be on your computer to read your favorite blogs especially if you follow them on Bloglovin. (Are you following Jasmine Maria?)
7. Unroll Me – Dislike junk mail. Unsubscribe for those junk mails easily by signing up.
8. Shazam – Great way to figure out what song is on the radio or tv without having to search for it. All you have to do is open the app, click the shazam button and it’ll listen to the song and automatically save it for you to purchase later on.
9. PicTapGo – It’s my favorite app to add filters to my photos.
10. Pillow – This app keeps track of how many hours you sleep at night. You basically turn it on when you’re going to bed place it by your pillow. It records your sleep, an even noise you make if you were in a light or deep sleep because you place the phone by your pillow, and if you by any chance check your phone in the middle of the night, it keeps track of that as well.
What are your favorite apps?
I love finding new apps to download. If you have any good recommendations for podcasts to listen to as well, let me know.