A few weeks ago I bought the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette because EVERYONE was raving about it. And let me tell you, I know why. This palette has been my go-to palette for everyday looks because of the warm tone colors. These colors are so pigmented. I’ve used almost every color in this palette in some sort of way and no fall outs, which is a YAY in my book because I can’t stand when eyeshadows cause fall out.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, meaning that any clicks may result in a small commission to keeping Jasmine Maria Blog running at no additional cost to you.
I also decided to do a “Get Ready with Me” tutorial so you can see what colors I used to create this makeup look. Down below you’ll find the list of products as well.
- IT! Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores primer
- BH Cosmetics Studio Pro Mattifying primer
- Rimmel London #InstaFlawless Skin Tint (Medium Dark)
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer #10
- Rimmel London #Insta Fix & Matte translucent powder
- PUR Cosmetics Contour Diaries palette
- Physicians Formula Bronze Booster (medium to dark)
- Physicians Formula Butter Blush (Vintage Rouge)
- Rimmel London Kate Sculpting palette | Highlight (Coral Glow)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette (Raw Sienna, Burnt Orange, Realgar, Red Ochre, Venetian Red, Primavera and Vermeer)
- City Color Cosmetics Artistry Liners (black)
- Rimmel London Shake It Fresh mascara
- Catrice Cosmetics Glam & Doll Volume Mascara
- KokoLashes – “Queen B”
- KISS Brow Kit
If you want to see more videos let me know down below what kind of videos you would like to see. If you want, you can subscribe to my channel as well. Do you have the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette? What are your thoughts on it? Do you like it or hate it?
SHOP THE POST