Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Sephora inside JCPenney. All opinions and results expressed in this article are 100% my own.
As the new school year is getting closer for my boys, I will be getting back into a very quick
morning routine for myself. We have to be out the door by 7:15 am. This means getting up early and being able to apply makeup in within 30mins or less. If you’re a busy mom with kids attending school, this 5 Minute Day Time Peachy Eye is super simple and easy to do with the new Too Faced Peaches & Cream collection exclusively available at Sephora and Sephora inside JCPenney.
This new Just Peachy Matte Eye Shadow Palette is from the Peaches & Cream Collection! I
have never used the Shadow Insurance or the Better Than Sex mascara, but they are core Too
Faced products that I’ve heard great things about it and I was really excited to use these in my 5
Minute Day Time Peachy Eye tutorial. If you’re unfamiliar with the products are some quick info
on each product according to Too Faced.
Shadow Insurance -Long lasting, concentrated eye primer that locks down eye shadows, intensifying color to ensure water-, crease-, and fade-proof coverage for up to 24 hours. The ultra-lightweight, colorless formula that is free of parabens, sulfates, fragrances, and dyes glides effortlessly onto lids, leaving a smooth, even canvas for your next look.
Better Than Sex Mascara – Achieve extreme volume and a more dramatic look with each coat of this collagen-fueled formula for lashes that are full, defined and stretched to unbelievable lengths. The Hourglass-Shaped brush unlocks the paraben-free formula to create the perfect mascara that volumizes, lifts and coats both tops and bottoms of every little lash—with no lash left behind. A mascara so amazing…it’s Better Than Sex!
Just Peachy Matte Eye Shadow Palette – Blendable matte velvety shades that are infused with peach and sweet fig cream, ingredients known to be packed with vitamins and antioxidants. This palette contains 12 matte shades of buttery creams, peaches, and browns to provide you with endless, quick looks for every occasion.
5 Minute Day Time Peachy Eye Tutorial
1. Prime your eye lids with the Too Faced Shadow Insurance eye primer. Once you’re done evening out the primer, apply a skin tone or setting powder over it.
2. You want to add a transition shade and here I used the Peach Tea & Fresh-Picked on my crease. You want to make sure you blend, blend, blend.
3. With the shade Peach Tart you want to pack it on your outer lid and then blend it out.
4. Grab the shade Fresh-Picked again with a fluffy brush and blend out the edges.
5. With a shadow brush, apply the shade Just Peachy on the eye lids and blend it into the brown shade.
6. For the lower eye lid, you want to apply Peach Tea, Fresh-Picked and Peach Tart to match the top of the eye lid. Then apply Peach Butter on your inner corners.
7. Lastly, apply the Better Than Sex mascara on your top and lower lash.
And this is the finished look for my 5 Minute Day Time Peachy Eye. It’s super easy to do and perfect for those quick on the go looks. I will say this, the palette smells AMAZING. Smells just like peaches and I’m obsessed with it. I just want to keep sniffing the palette.
Now onto the fun part! ONE LUCKY PERSON is going to WIN all three products from Too Faced. Want to learn how to enter? Go to my Facebook Page.