Disclosure: This post is sponsored by the PRIMP NETWORK. All opinions and results expressed in this article are 100% my own.
When it comes to makeup looks especially when I’m on the go I want it to be simple but with a bit of glam. You guys already know that I love creating very dramatic and glamorous makeup looks but today I wanted to share with you a really quick and simple fall makeup look featuring the Suzanne Somers organic makeup products.
Personally, I never knew who Suzanne Sommers was. I didn’t watch “Three’s Company” or anything else she was in. SHOCKING I know. But after she was diagnosed with cancer and actually beating she immediately cut out toxins from her life which includes beauty products. She was shocked by how much chemicals were used in beauty products. Which is why she created a cosmetics line focus on natural ingredients and toxin-free organic cosmetics.
Because I am a stay at home mom, I tend to be very busy. This means my morning makeup routine has to be cut short if I don’t wake up on time. And by on time, I mean 5 am. Now, this doesn’t mean that I always put makeup on in the mornings because 75% of the time I don’t. But when I do decide to do my makeup I want to ensure that it’s something I can get done within 30 minutes or less.
Quick & Simple Fall Makeup Look with Suzanne Somers
- Apply the Suzanne Organics Sheer Flawless Foundation.
- Apply the Suzanne Organics Perfect Finish Concealer and set it with the “highlight” shade from the Suzanne Organics Contour Kit.
- Set the rest of the face with the Sheer Pressed Powder.
- I like to apply bronzer so I used the Bronzing Powder on the areas I like to contour. But I also used the two dark shades in the contour kit, to contour.
- For blush, I used the Natural Blushing Powder in “Berry Pop“.
- Because the contour kit isn’t a shimmery contour kit, I used the lightest shade (Sparkling Champagne) in the Golden Shimmer Eye Shadow palette as a highlighter.
- Now for the eyes, I used the “Golden Shimmer” eyeshadow palette and used the 4 colors.
- Applied mascara and the Suzanne Organics lipstick in “Antique Rose“.
If you’re looking for a clean all natural beauty products I suggest checking out Suzanne Somers Cosmetics. She also has skincare products. You can save 20% on your order by using code: PRIMP20.