Now that its Fall and Winter is around the corner, literally. One of my favorite things about this time of the year is definitely the eyeshadow palettes. For me, I love the burgundy, warm tone, shimmery and of course dark colors. There’s just something about the dark looks that always makes me happy this time of the year. Especially the smokey eye looks.
I am sharing my Top 10 Eyeshadow Palettes for Fall and Winter. There’s a range of drugstore to high end. These eyeshadow palettes I’ve been using for a while now and I think you’ll love them too.
Top 10 Eyeshadow Palettes for Fall and Winter
1. Rimmel London Magnif’ Eyeshadow (Grunge Glamour) – This is a drugstore palette (if you weren’t aware) and it comes in a variety of shimmer and mattes. There are some nudes, cool tone, and dark colors in order for you to create the perfect smokey eye looks.
2. ColourPop (Yes, Please!) – This palette was my first palette I purchased from ColourPop since they released their pressed eyeshadows. I will say that this color is perfect for Fall since it has a lot of orange, yellow and a few wine colors.
3. Anastasia Beverly Hills (Modern Renaissance) – Believe it or not but a lot of people love this palette because it seriously has the best colors. The variety of warm tones and wine colors makes this the perfect Fall palette (or all year around).
4. Profusion Cosmetics (Sultry) – A new brand for me. I was sent this palette a few weeks ago and I have been playing with it since I got and I will be writing a review next week on it (including 2 makeup looks). But this palette has everything you need for a subtle to sultry eye looks. As you can tell, it has lots of variety of colors from blue, green, brown, nude and orange.
5. Urban Decay (Naked Smoky) – Not many people love this palette as much as I do and maybe it’s because they’re not a big fan of smokey eye looks but I love this palette. I like that it includes some cool tone shades with some browns/nudes.
6. Too Faced (Just Peachy Mattes) – First of all this palette smells good. Second of all, perfect for Fall. If you’re someone who loves matte looks, this palette is for you. It comes in a variety of nude, orange, burgundy, and browns. (Makeup Look + Review here)
7. Urban Decay Naked Heat – Get yourself this palette. I promise you, you’ll be using this palette so much. It has so many warm and rich colors. Not only is it good for summer but also for Fall. (Makeup Look + Review Here)
8. Tarte Cosmetics Tartiest Pro (Amazonian Clay) – I bought this palette when it launched because I was intrigued by the colors. I’ve played with this palette so much and created so many different looks. It’s definitely a palette you can all year round if not you can use it during Fall and Winter.
9. Sigma Beauty (Warm Neutrals) – If you haven’t purchased anything from Sigma Beauty, you’re missing out. Their Warm Neutrals palette is a great palette for this time of year (or whenever to be honest). But it contains some shimmer and matte shades. But the shimmer shades aren’t like the shimmers you’ll find in these other palettes. They’re more subtle if anything. (Use Code: JASMINEMARIA for 10% OFF)
10. Pixi Beauty x Its Judy Time – A great drugstore palette. I think this palette is great for Fall and Winter because of the shades in the palette. The warm tones with the darker shades. (Review here)
Now tell me, what eyeshadow palettes are your favorite to use during fall and winter?