When it comes to styling my hair I have a very low key routine. I don’t do much because personally, I don’t know how to style hair. I don’t specialize in hair. But when I do style my hair, I like to make sure I’m using great quality styling tools because my hair is different compared to others. I have wavy to curly hair and it’s also thick so styling my hair can be such a process! My go-to hairstyles are definitely either straight or curly. It’s just easier for me to stick with two go-to hairstyles because I don’t have time to learn or even bother with styling it differently.
I love Conair because their styling products work on all types of hair, even mine! Their latest InfinitiPRO 3Q Compact Styler and 2-in-1 Styler have been my go-to styling tools lately. Here’s why!
InfinitiPRO by Conair 3Q Styler
- Conair 3Q Compact Styler features HeatProtect electronic brushless motor technology that’s made to dry hair fast with less heat damage.
- It has brushless motor technology that uses magnets and electronics that do not wear out. Which extends the life of the dryer by up to 5,000 hours.
- It also generates up to 70% more air pressure to dry hair fast at lower temperatures, reducing heat damage.
The best thing about this blow dryer is that it has frizz defense conditioning ions to help enhance shine and reduce frizz. It also provides infrared heat to gently dry hair. Meaning it works on molecules inside the hair shaft, drying it from the inside out. This is why I like using this blow dryer because it’s perfect for those who have thick hair. It contains 3 heat and 2-speed settings perfect for all types of hair. The dryer does come with TWO styling attachments – a concentrator and a diffuser.
InfinitiPRO by Conair 2-in-1 Styler
The Conair 2-in-1 Styler works double time as a flat iron and curling iron. You can create beachy waves and sleek strands. You pretty much can create so many styles with it.
- The black titanium ceramic-coated internal plates heat up to 400°F for smooth shiny results.
- The stainless steel outer barrel heats up to 265°F for effortless curls.
- The titanium surface helps smooth down flyaways and frizzies. It evenly distributes heat so your style has a salon-perfect, silky smooth, shining finish.
If you want to know why this is different from all other styling tools? The powerful ion generator in the Conair 2-in-1 Styler reduces frizzy hair and flyaways. It eliminates static electricity and enhances shines. It features a uniform heat recovery system to maintain a constant temperature for consistent styling power. It heats up in 30-seconds and features 5 LED heat settings for every hair type and texture.
- Low (320°F – delicate, thin easy to style hair)
- Medium (340°F – Average to thick or treated hair)
- Med-High (355°F – Thick or Wavy Hair)
- High/Max (375-400°F – Hard to style hair)
How I Style My Hair Using the 3Q Dryer + 2-in-1 Styling Tools Tutorial
After washing my hair I like to make sure I detangle my hair and apply my hair products before I start to blow-dry my hair. You always want to make sure you apply a heat protector to your hair.
Now my hair is ready to be blow dried. I don’t personally know how to give myself a blow out so I just like to use my brush and dry out my hair. Just to let you know the Conair 3Q blow dryer is so light-weight and easy to handle. This is what my hair looks like once I dry it out. Not cute. LOL
What I like to do next is basically straighten my hair using the Conair 2-in-1 Styler. As you can see it definitely smoothed out my hair and made it look a lot shinier and I was able to straighten it within 15 minutes. And when I feel like curling my hair I go ahead and use the Conair 2-in-1 Styler to create beautiful curls too. Talk about an all-in-one product!
For more information about Conair’s full line of hair styling products, visit www.conair.com. Follow the brand on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram for great hair tips and product giveaways!
This is a product-provided, sponsored conversation that contains affiliate links. I received the InfinitiPRO by Conair 3Q Compact Styler and the InfinitiPRO by Conair 2-in-1 Styler for my own personal use. All opinions, text and experiences are my own.